Friday, December 31, 2010

How far would you go for a best friend?

till the death bed......


that's the limit set by Allah...for i would love to go till eternity...wud love to walk the thin and sharp rope of pul sirat togther...but i have my limits..i am but a slave of my lord...


i wud give my life but then i am limited; this life too isnt mine...aah...love knows no boundaries and yet this slave is bounded....what an irony; i am a bounded slave and yet a LOVER...hehhehe....


i hope you now know what i can do for my best friend keeping the limits set by Allah; for i can take the wrath of the worlds but not of Allah; i am in love with Allah more than any one else....he is my BESTest FRIEND!

Ask me...and be assured...i will Reach your Heart as the ANSWER will arise and reflect from deep down my bosom!

No comments:

Post a Comment