Saturday, February 13, 2010

formspring.me

Ma sha' Allah. i hope i can do Umrah soon in sha' Allah. I have some tajweed sites similar to the one i sent you, may i send them to you? so, which one of the Qira'at you recite with?

do send!
1. I went to dat link and read the ten recitation types but i could not find what is the difference b/w there recitation as it explained only those who followed it.
2. I don't know whose recitaion do i follow but i know that i follow the tajweed rules like the idghaams, ikhfaas and idhaars of noon-sakeen and tanween, hurufalqalqala,madd and so on...

3. Let me know: how to find whose recitation do i follow because that link didn't help in this regard?

Ask me...and be assured...i will Reach your Heart as the ANSWER will arise and reflect from deep down my bosom!

No comments:

Post a Comment